TERMS & USE
Informational Purposes Only
The materials on the Site, which may include text, images, software and other materials (the “Content”), are provided for informational purposes only. The Content is current as of the date of first publication but may no longer be accurate as a result of the passage of time or changes in the law.
The Site will allow you to link to websites that are not controlled or maintained by us (“Linked Sites”) and we are not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites. We make no representation, warranty or endorsement whatsoever about the content of Linked Sites. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Linked Sites you choose to use are free of destructive items such as viruses, and to review the privacy policies which may apply to these Linked Sites.
All Content, including all:
- Text, data and other literary works;
- Logos, designs, graphics, images, photographs, artwork and other artistic works;
- Musical works and other sounds;
- Videos and all audio-visual works;
- Selections, arrangements, compilations, modifications and enhancements of all of the foregoing;
- Software, including program code that may execute on the Site’s servers or that may be embedded or be downloadable from individual webpages on the Site;
- The architecture and layout of the Site and webpages thereon, is protected by copyright owned by, or licensed to, GUD Group.
You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Site and maintain such notices in the Content.